North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers
Welcome to Grimes Teich Anderson LLP. We are a well-respected personal injury law firm with offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to obtaining justice for personal injury accident victims, disabled employees, injured workers, and other injured clients.
Our goal is to give you personalized legal representation and services that are of the highest quality. Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is proud of the reputation we have built over the past 30 years.
As you look around our site, you will find out more about our practice's strengths, get to know our injury attorneys, and learn about how our legal services can fully protect your legal rights.
Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is a North Carolina and South Carolina personal injury law firm with offices in Asheville, Waynesville and Rutherfordton, North Carolina and Greenville and Gaffney, South Carolina. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases involving car accidents, workers compensation, social security disability, wrongful death, RSD, drug injury, fire and burn injury, nursing home abuse and other areas of personal injury law.
What Our Clients Say About Us
- Thanks again for all your help. Have referred several people to the firm and am grateful for the respect and kind consideration you have shown to me. If I ever need an attorney again (which I pray I don’t) your firm will be at the top of my list. Have a good week and God bless each of you. - Sincerely, June Hannah-Mathis
- Scott Anderson and his paralegal, Pam Halsnik did an outstanding job with my case! Thanks! - Martha Rogers
- I had a very good experience with Grimes Teich Anderson. They took care of all the paperwork, they kept me informed at all times during this year long process, they made sure all my medical bills were paid. They really took care of me and my rights. I really recommend their services. - Thanks again, Walter
- I felt like my case was personal to Henry and his paralegal, Sam and I wasn’t just on some conveyor belt. I was never in the dark about my case and was always kept up to date with what was going on in my case and I felt included in everything. Sam is particularly helpful. She is always cheerful and a pleasure to speak with. Henry shows a lot of dedication and concern and that’s why I would recommend them to others. - Pamela
- Drug Injuries from Ranbaxy Result in Guilty Plea, $500M Fine For years, those who consumed generic drugs produced by the pharmaceutical company Ranbaxy unwittingly faced serious injuries and even death, as the ....
- Increased Auto Insurance Minimums Would Offer More Protection In Case of Car Accidents According to The State newspaper, there are some important changes to the auto insurance rules under consideration in South Carolina. A bill before ....
- NC Traffic Safety Report: Distracted Driving Problem Worse Than Ever Drivers know that tapping out a text message or shipping off an e-mail behind the wheel is dangerous. And yet, at any given moment of the day, our ....