Asheville, Greenville, Spartanburg Personal Injury Lawyers
Welcome to Grimes Teich Anderson LLP. We are a well-respected personal injury law firm with offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. Our personal injury lawyers are committed to obtaining justice for personal injury accident victims, disabled employees, injured workers, and other injured clients.
Our goal is to give you personalized legal representation and services that are of the highest quality. Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is proud of the reputation we have built over the past 30 years.
As you look around our site, you will find out more about our practice's strengths, get to know our injury attorneys, and learn about how our legal services can fully protect your legal rights.
Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is a North Carolina and South Carolina personal injury law firm with offices in Asheville, Waynesville and Rutherfordton, North Carolina and Greenville and Gaffney, South Carolina. We handle a wide variety of personal injury cases involving car accidents, workers compensation, social security disability, wrongful death, RSD, drug injury, fire and burn injury, nursing home abuse and other areas of personal injury law.
- My life has been completely changed since my injury. I was to my wits end when I saw Mr. Teich do a t.v. commercial for the firm. The workers' comp (insurance) group was treating me like I had done something wrong. A little voice said, 'you need someone to represent you', so, I called and set up a consult with Mr. Teich and Christine. From the first impression of Mr. Teich I knew I had made the right choice. He worked so hard for me and would call me himself - that was impressive. I don't think I've ever been treated so important and my voice mattered. Completely opposite of what I was going through with the workers' comp (Insurance) people. I know my life will never be the same as before the injury but, now I have a new chapter in my life thanks to Mr. Teich and Christine and the entire staff. - Pam C.
- I would like to thank all who had something to do with my case. Getting my Social Security Disability has changed my life. I'm now able to pay my bills. I never would have gotten it without your help. And I really, really, really want to thank Mr. Brian Buchanan, he was just wonderful and made me feel at ease. I was so blessed to have him as my lawyer. Every month that I receive my check I'll always think of you and thank the Lord that I chose you to help me. - Regina K.
- Thanks again for all your help. Have referred several people to the firm and am grateful for the respect and kind consideration you have shown to me. If I ever need an attorney again (which I pray I don't) your firm will be at the top of my list. Have a good week and God bless each of you. - Sincerely, June Hannah-Mathis
- Scott Anderson and his paralegal, Pam Halsnik did an outstanding job with my case! Thanks! - Martha Rogers
- I had a very good experience with Grimes Teich Anderson. They took care of all the paperwork, they kept me informed at all times during this year long process, they made sure all my medical bills were paid. They really took care of me and my rights. I really recommend their services. - Thanks again, Walter
- I felt like my case was personal to Henry and his paralegal, Sam and I wasn't just on some conveyor belt. I was never in the dark about my case and was always kept up to date with what was going on in my case and I felt included in everything. Sam is particularly helpful. She is always cheerful and a pleasure to speak with. Henry shows a lot of dedication and concern and that's why I would recommend them to others. - Pamela
- The Amount of Disability Benefits a Veteran Receives Depends on How the Disability is Rated The United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit says that a veteran must demonstrate the particular symptoms, or symptoms similar to, the ....
- Who Should I Notify If I Get Hurt On The Job in South Carolina? If you have been injured on the job, it is critically important that you notify your employer and take certain steps so that you can pursue your ....
- Army Knew of Problems With Soldier But Is Not Responsible After He Rapes Woman The United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit has ruled that the United States had no duty to protect a woman, against a soldier who raped a ....