Asheville, Greenville, Spartanburg Injury Lawyers
Car accidents, work injuries, denied social security claims and harassment at work can all be stressful, life-altering events. These problems can make a person feel alone, helpless and affect their ability to provide for their family. You don’t have to handle these problems alone. Let the experienced attorneys at Grimes Teich Anderson LLP help you.
Grimes Teich Anderson LLP is a well-respected personal injury law firm with offices in North Carolina and South Carolina. For 35 years, we have remained committed to obtaining justice for personal injury accident victims, disabled employees, injured workers, and other injured clients.
Why Grimes Teich Anderson? Clients come first. Our trial attorneys and staff are committed to one thing - getting justice for you while providing you personalized, compassionate legal representation of the highest quality.
We handle a wide variety of cases involving car accidents, motorcycle and scooter accidents, tractor trailer accidents, workers compensation, social security disability, wrongful death, drug injury, fire and burn injury, nursing home abuse and other areas of personal injury law including issues in Cherokee Tribal Court. We represent Veterans and victims of employment discrimination.
If you’ve been injured, you need an experienced attorney who knows the law and fights aggressively to protect your rights. Help is just a phone call away at 800-533-6845.
- My life has been completely changed since my injury. I was to my wits end when I saw Mr. Teich do a t.v. commercial for the firm. The workers' comp (insurance) group was treating me like I had done something wrong. A little voice said, 'you need someone to represent you', so, I called and set up a consult with Mr. Teich and Christine. From the first impression of Mr. Teich I knew I had made the right choice. He worked so hard for me and would call me himself - that was impressive. I don't think I've ever been treated so important and my voice mattered. Completely opposite of what I was going through with the workers' comp (Insurance) people. I know my life will never be the same as before the injury but, now I have a new chapter in my life thanks to Mr. Teich and Christine and the entire staff. - Pam C.
- I would like to thank all who had something to do with my case. Getting my Social Security Disability has changed my life. I'm now able to pay my bills. I never would have gotten it without your help. And I really, really, really want to thank Mr. Brian Buchanan, he was just wonderful and made me feel at ease. I was so blessed to have him as my lawyer. Every month that I receive my check I'll always think of you and thank the Lord that I chose you to help me. - Regina K.
- Thanks again for all your help. Have referred several people to the firm and am grateful for the respect and kind consideration you have shown to me. If I ever need an attorney again (which I pray I don't) your firm will be at the top of my list. Have a good week and God bless each of you. - Sincerely, June Hannah-Mathis
- Scott Anderson and his paralegal, Pam Halsnik did an outstanding job with my case! Thanks! - Martha Rogers
- I had a very good experience with Grimes Teich Anderson. They took care of all the paperwork, they kept me informed at all times during this year long process, they made sure all my medical bills were paid. They really took care of me and my rights. I really recommend their services. - Thanks again, Walter
- I felt like my case was personal to Henry and his paralegal, Sam and I wasn't just on some conveyor belt. I was never in the dark about my case and was always kept up to date with what was going on in my case and I felt included in everything. Sam is particularly helpful. She is always cheerful and a pleasure to speak with. Henry shows a lot of dedication and concern and that's why I would recommend them to others. - Pamela
- Confused About Social Security Benefits? You're Not Alone The term 'Social Security' is a familiar phrase to all Americans, one that's as well known as "The White House," or "Disney World." The Social ....
- South Carolina Was Just Ranked Third in Pedestrian Accidents - and You Won't Like Why! Why does South Carolina have such a high occurrence of pedestrian accidents? Although the state has managed to reduce the overall number of vehicle ....
- What's Behind the High Rate of Motorcycle Accidents? For those who love to ride motorcycles, there's not much good news in the latest accident figures, released in June 2014. The newly released traffic ....