Fire & Burn Injury
A fire injury or a burn injury can cause great physical suffering and emotional pain. Although many people cannot imagine ever becoming a fire or burn injury victim, many burn injuries and deaths caused by fires take place in the
Statistics show that at least one fire department will respond to a fire call every 19 seconds somewhere in the
Improperly maintained property and defective products are two common causes of fires. Fires can lead to serious burn injuries as well as the loss of irreplaceable personal, residential, or commercial property. Burn injuries can be excruciatingly painful and can cause disfigurement and even death. The
If you sustained a burn injury because a property owner did not properly maintain his or her property or a manufacturer produced a defective or dangerous product, the negligent party could be held liable for your injuries.
Why do I need a fire and burn injury lawyer?
If you have experienced irreplaceable property loss from a fire or are a burn victim with serious burn injuries, contact an experienced injury lawyer at Grimes Teich Anderson. We represent injured people in
Essential steps that your personal injury lawyer must take to prove your fire or burn injury case:
- Determine the source and cause of the fire.
- Find and collect evidence.
- Test the materials and products involved in the fire.
- Identify the party that caused the fire.
Grimes Teich Anderson LLP has the necessary experience to give the you the help you need during such a difficult time.
If you or someone you love has sustained injures in a serious fire or suffered burn injuries in any other accident caused by another party's negligence in
At Grimes Teich Anderson, one of our experienced
Grimes Teich Anderson LLP has law offices located in Asheville, Rutherfordton, and Waynesville, North Carolina and Greenville and Gaffney, South Carolina. Call Grimes Teich Anderson today at (800) 533-6845 or complete our free case evaluation form online.
- Who Should I Notify If I Get Hurt On The Job in South Carolina? If you have been injured on the job, it is critically important that you notify your employer and take certain steps so that you can pursue your ....
- North Carolina Hospital Fire Highlights Risks at Home and Work A patient has died in a sixth-floor acute care room after a fire at Durham Regional Hospital that sent three others to the emergency room, the News & ....
- Asheville Injury Lawyers Wish you a Safe and Enjoyable Fourth of July Our Asheville Injury lawyers wish you a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July weekend. Please celebrate responsibly, leave the fireworks to the ....