Motor Vehicle Safety
National Highway Traffic Safety AdministrationDrugs and Product Recalls
- The Merck Publications Online (merck.com) - Merck publishes searchable medical manuals.
- MedicineNet (medicinenet.com) - This site offers easy to understand information about diseases, medication, procedures, and conditions. It also features a medical dictionary and informative articles.
- RxList (rxlist.com) - Rx drug search site that provides generic names.
- FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (fda.gov)
- FDA Safety Announcements (fda.gov/medwatch/safety.htm)
- FDA MedWatch (fda.gov/medwatch)
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (cpsc.gov)
- Brain Injury Association of America (biausa.org)
- FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health (fda.gov/cdrh) -The latest information about medical products, including warnings and recalls.
- Supreme Court of the United States (supremecourtus.gov)
- Decisions Since 1990 (supct.law.cornell.edu) - Legal Information Institute (LII) of Cornell University
- Selective Historic Decisions of the Supreme Court (supct.law.cornell.edu) - LII
- U.S. Supreme Court Cases and Opinions (supreme.justia.com) - Court cases and opinions as far back as 1791 through 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court Case Summaries, Oral Arguments, & Multimedia (Oyez.org)
- Law.com (dictionary.law.com)
- THOMAS Legislative Information on the Internet (thomas.loc.gov) - The Library of Congress maintains this site, which offers a wealth of information regarding historical and current issues before Congress.
- U.S. Census Bureau (census.gov) - This site provides statistics on almost everything.
- The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare (medicare.gov)
- American Association for Justice (atla.org) - This association was formerly called the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.