Proudly Representing Clients Across North and South Carolina
Providing High-Quality Legal Services Since 1979
At Grimes Teich Anderson, our mission to serve and protect the injured and vulnerable citizens of North and South Carolina has remained the same since 1979. Professional and word-of-mouth referrals make up a significant portion of our business, and we work hard to preserve that legacy.
If you are seeking representation for a client, we welcome referrals for a variety of cases. We will work with you to ensure your client's best and most comprehensive representation. We can work jointly with your firm or handle the case entirely on a straight referral basis. If you would like to speak with other attorneys that have referred our firm in the past, contact us, and we can provide you with that information.
Our Firm Accepts Professional Referrals for the Following Case Types:
- Personal Injury: Personal injury cases come in many forms and require a steadfast and specialized legal approach for a fast, full recovery. Our team takes the due time to listen to our clients’ stories and works together to recover the best possible outcome for their experiences.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: The injuries and damages sustained in an auto accident warrant an experienced accident attorney’s expertise – especially when up against insurance companies. Our team works hard to protect the rights of accident victims and help them recover compensation for injuries, lost wages, and other expenses stemming from the crash.
- Tractor-Trailer Accidents: As trucking companies have numerous departments and legal teams, the claims and litigation processes following an accident can confuse and overwhelm the victim without the proper representation. Fortunately, our truck accident attorneys are some of the few attorneys nationwide that are members of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (AATA). As a result, we possess the truck accident knowledge, resources, and experience needed to guide victims through every step towards healing.
- Motorcycle Accidents: With experienced riders on our team, we know the unique challenges a motorcyclist faces after an accident. We go head-to-head with insurance companies on behalf of our clients and treat all motorcycle accident cases like we would our own.
- Workers’ Compensation: With our concentration on employment and workers’ compensation laws, we help workers impacted by a work-related injury in North and South Carolina attain the benefits they need for lost wages, medical bills, and damages. We work closely with our workers’ compensation clients to aid in their safe return to work to provide for themselves and their families again.
- Wrongful Death: We fiercely advocate for mourning families to ensure their security and stability in their loved one’s untimely absence. This can include litigation against the party liable for their death and recovering compensation for monetary damages, pain and suffering, and more.
Injury, Wrongful Death, and Disability Attorneys Experienced to Handle Complex Legal Matters
At Grimes Teich Anderson, we know what it takes to get our clients the compensation and justice they need after a serious accident. Over the past 40+ years, we have recovered millions of dollars for our clients through settlements and jury verdicts.* If you have a client who has been hurt or harmed through no fault of their own and needs help, contact Grimes Teich Anderson by filling out and submitting a contact form with your information online or calling our office at 800-533-6845.